Men's swim trunks. 80% nylon 20 spandex. Navy in center front & back ,turquoise strip & navy mesh tape strip at front sides. LDB logo printed on front left bottom. Center front works with white lining. One buttonhole on inside of center front waistband for the white cord outlet. One key pocket inner front right waistband.
MEN'S SWIMWEAR FITTING GUIDELINE
ORDER SIZE VERSUS WAIST SIZE
S 28 1/2-30 1/2
M 30 1/2-32
L 32-33 1/2
XL 33 1/2-35
XXL 35-36 1/2
XXXL 36 1/2-38 1/2(OUT OF STOCK)
Recommended 6-Point Total Care Instructions for L.D.B Swimwear from LIU & DB ENTERPRISES, INC.
LDB SUITWEAR IS MADE OF HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL WITH FINE WORKMANSHIP. HOWEVER, PROPER CARE IS NEEDED TO MAKE IT LAST LONGER AND LOOK GREAT ON YOU AFTER REPEATED USE.
1) After swimming in the ocean, lake or the pool, always rinse your swimsuit with regular tap water. In doing so, you will eliminate most of the salt and chlorine which are the principle chemicals that affect the Nylon and spandex fibers.
2) From time to time, you should also HAND WASH your suit with a cool water liquid detergent. Never use bleach!
3) Never wash in a Washing Machine or Dry in Dryer at any setting
4) It is highly recommended that you HANG DRY your swimsuit. Make sure that it is dried in an artificially lit environment like regular home lighting and NOT in direct sunlight. The sun causes colored fabrics to fade.
5) Avoid putting your swimsuit away until it is completely dry. If it is stored while still wet or humid, it could become discoloured. For the same reason avoid leaving it in a bag with a damp towel.
6) When applying oil based sun tan lotions, minimize direct contact with your swimsuit as the oils naturally cause the swimsuit elastics to disintegrate or breakdown.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURN OR EXCHANGE. PLEASE EMAIL INFO@LDBENTERPRISES.COM OR CALL 800-370-2197 TO ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS PROMPLY. THANK YOU
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DISTRIBUTING OR WHOLESELLING LDB SWIMWEAR PRODUCTS, PLEASE
CALL TOLL FREE: 800-370-2197